Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I Know and What I Want to Know


My name is Patrick Grandberry, Jr. I'm here today to tell you about what I see and here on the westside and southside of chicago. I know that the Hudson family was slain in the month of December 3, 2009. I feel that if Balfour did committ this murder he did it for money. I also know that someone had discovered Jennifer Hudson nephew in the back of a SUV truck which was owned by Balfour. I also know that the special investigators notice that the gunshot residue was on the hand of Balfour.
What I want to know?
Why would this man kill a mother also a grandmother? It's like people don't have anything else better to do besides kill their brothers and sisters. The violence is mostly coming from
the black males the ones who suppose to be putting for on the table for their families. Instead of killing and selling drugs go out and get a real job or pick up a book and read, violence is not the answer my brothers and sisters. Success is the word and the answer not violence. I'm still wondering why this man killed to of his girlfriend family members. Do he know that he will not be able to sleep for days, maybe years for what he have done to a child and a grandmother. I guess it's right what the wise man always says. He says that any man or women can kill but can they confess. Can they say that they did the crime without crying in front of the family and the judge. No they can't it's to painful. So there for if you can't take the pressure from what you have done to the famil and frindes and the victim you shouldn't try to be tuff. But I feel that people kill each other because they doesn't have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment